Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I did it again!

Yes, I placed another order because there was a sale!!!!!!!!! And no,  I have not stitched anything that I have bought previously!  But they are so lovely:

                                                                        
I truly believe inflation will  continue, so in actuality, I am saving money!!
Here is a picture of this year's tree, all decked out in pinks: 

I think I will keep this decorating style for a while - but I definitely want a bigger tree.  I will have to keep my eye out for the sales.

I recently looked at another blog and there in a picture is an animal walking across the current stitchery she is working on - I could not believe that someone would risk their work in such a way - not to mention the pet hair!!  I consider my pieces worthy of being handed down to another generation, so I am very careful and do not take chances that could damage the sampler.

Tomorrow I am going to a frame outlet that is having a sale - I need some that will be for samplers and I also need some that will become mirrors - it is fun and I have my measuring tape ready!

I have my 22lb turkey in the freezer and most of the other things I am going to make for Thanksgiving.  I do love this time of year - it seems a good excuse to eat extra goodies!  Our neighbors brought over honey from their own hives and I can't wait to try it on biscuits.  I also have a Honey & Walnut cake recipe that will be delicious with this.   Whether you travel or stay home, I wish you a wonderful day of thanks and good things to eat.  Blessings to each of you!