Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Something for You

I found this adorable pin cushion pattern that I thought you all might enjoy:
http://www2.fiskars.com/Activities/Crafting/Project-Gallery/Sewing-and-Quilting/Sewn-Pumpkin-Pincushion -  It could really be for any season, with diff fabrics.
I got the floss for 'Joyeux Noel' today and was pleased to find it for .20 each.
I have recently met another stitcher in England and we have so much in common!  I am ready for her to move next door!  I love seeing other people's work and exchanging cross stitch items is so much fun.
This week I am sending her a packet of R&R linen that I hope she enjoys.
I recently came across this sampler board you might enjoy: http://samplerlovers.yuku.com/directory

Back to the Dr this week, as another bladder infection is looming.  I think I will have to stay on antibiotics longer than normal, but it will be worth it.

Yesterday I saw a new chart that was $30.00!!!!! It was not a historical reproduction; it was a Christmas design - I almost fell over!  I just can't justify that much money in this ecomony.  That much money on one item reduces what I can spend on other charts; hey, quantity is important!
I have to include this photo so I am held accountable - I have not stitched on this for a while and I need to get back to work:
 
This week I need to start on my pumpkin raisin breads for gifts ( and one for the cook!).  Since this treat is good for you, I have no guilt eating it!!
Take good care until next time!!