Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Time is flying by....


Look at these lovely museum samplers:
http://amica.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/view/search?q=sampler&sort=INITIALSORT_CRN%2COCS%2CAMICOID&search=Search

If you scroll down below, you will see an unfinished pink dress from the 1940's - well, here is a picture of it completed and being worn by the great, great granddaughter this weekend.

And not to exclude the First grand child:

I cannot believe it is only 83 days until he starts school - I am sooooo not ready for him to go out into this world.

Does anyone still collect Fitz & Floyd china? I have a few pieces but I am thinking about giving them to DIL, as I have not used them in years. They are fall-themed pieces and she has always liked them, so it would be one less thing to dust!