Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My goodness

The other day, I happened upon 2 charts that had been missing for about 2 months (as soon as I got them, I 'lost' them!) - now, I had looked in this drawer multiple times, searching for these charts - to no avail. As I am rushing around putting things away before company, what do I find?
Now, I had brain surgery this past Halloween (!!!) and my surgeon explained that not all memory would come back ........ but this is ridiculous. Oh, and this is not the only chart I can't find.
It's almost spooky - if you come across my mind, please return it!!

Today we had to turn the heat on and it will be 90 by Friday - one of the joys of the South!

As stitchers, we are generous people - you can easily tell by the free charts various people have designed and shared over the years. As someone that has currently slowed down stitching, I have decided that I am going to share some of my bounty with others - those that have lost jobs or reduced incomes. To me, it is joyful to know that another stitcher will receive enjoyment from something that I can provide. This economy has made it difficult for many of our fellow stitchers, so this year there will be RAK (random acts of kindness) and I hope others will take up this little cause and think how, as individuals, they can participate. No effort is too small and just thinking that I might have made someone smile, is all I need in return.

GD Christian, is holding her head up very well and smiling, when she is not spitting up!
She takes medication for acid reflux, but still has quite a time with it. I was not aware that infants could have the condition - I hope she grows out of it.

I hope she loves dolls because I am amassing a ton of info about them:
http://www.clothdollconnection.com/FreePatterns.html
this site is an amazing resource for anything doll.

I see that 150 people have come over to visit and that is exciting! Soooooooo, I am thinking that at 200 visits, it will be time for a giveaway. I will gladly supply the 200th visitor with either linen or aida - when you visit and see that the 200th visitor number is up, send me an email so I can get your address and you can choose which fabric you would like to have.

Have an enjoyable weekend!

as you begin this day....
"May The Lord bless you
and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon
you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26